Copyright of content on this website
Where indicated, materials, including images, reproduced for this resource are protected by third-party copyright.
You must obtain permission from the copyright owner(s) before you re-use in-copyright content, unless use is permitted under a valid exception to copyright. Where we know them, we will provide the names of third-party copyright owners below.
- 'Sunset Song' typescript pages and sketch map © Mitchell Literary Estate
- 'Heart of the Land' written and produced by Frieda Morrison
- Photograph of Iona Fyfe and 'Poor Ditching Boy' recording © Iona Fyfe
- Photograph of Stephanie Martin and 'Mother's Mirror’ poem © Stephanie Martin
- Photograph of Lilian Ros and 'Shy Geordie' recording © Lilian Ross
- 'Shy Geordie' lyrics © Helen B Cruickshank used by permission of the Cruickshank estate.
Except for the images listed above and where otherwise stated, content in this resource is National Library of Scotland copyright, and is available under a Creative Commons Attribution (CC-BY) 4.0 International Licence.
We make all reasonable efforts to ensure that use of materials is done in accordance with copyright legislation. However, due to the complexity of copyright regulations and the scale of our collections, it is not possible for us to guarantee that all rights have been assessed or that assessments are correct.
See our Takedown Policy on the Library's main website if you consider that your intellectual property rights have been infringed by us. You can email email@example.com. See the Library's copyright page for more information.