- See also the printed resources page
- Medical history of British India blog
- The India Papers
National Library of Scotland, Official Publications Collections.
Articles in 'Discover NLS'
Items about the Medical History of British India collection have appeared in the National Library of Scotland’s magazine:
- General article on the Medical History of British India, page 24, 'Discover NLS' issue 16 PDF
- News article on Dundee students’ use of the website, page 8, and 'Just Three Questions’ article on painful and interesting medical remedies , page 22, 'Discover NLS' issue 20 PDF
For users of SCRAN
- Project pack aimed at the general reader and secondary school audience. If you've registered with the National Library of Scotland, you can access SCRAN for free.
We've included links to these libraries (in alphabetical order) because they are leading repositories of history of medicine material, colonial historical records or veterinary and agricultural history in hard copy or digital form which may help users with further research:
- British Library Indian Medical Service Archives
- British Library India Office Records and Private Papers
- Cornell University Asia Collections
- London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine Library
- National Agricultural Library USA
- National Library of India
- National Library of Medicine USA
- Rothamsted Research Library and Information Services
- Royal Agricultural College UK
- Royal Veterinary College, University of London Library and Information Services
- University of Cambridge Centre for South Asian Studies
- The Wellcome Library
- West Bengal State Archives